Seattle, Washington, United States
For those who love coffee, poetry, art, or stories - stay. Have a cup with us.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Welcome to Stronger Coffee!

Hello! Welcome to Stronger Coffee, a blog about life, love, and living for espresso.

I created this blog originally on a blogging website called Tumblr. If you would like to access the Tumblr blog go to: http://strongercoffee.tumblr.com
I highly reccommend looking there as well as here.

For now, I'll leave you with my philosophy on life:

I believe that this life is one big pot of java. I also believe that things
like passion for what you're doing, love for the people you're with, and belief
in something larger than yourself make it stronger.
Have a cup with me.

May your coffee be strong, your passions electric, and your laughter easy.
-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment