Seattle, Washington, United States
For those who love coffee, poetry, art, or stories - stay. Have a cup with us.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Whole New, Even Stronger Coffee!

Hello, everybody! And by that, I mean: Hello, one to four semi-regular, kind-of readers. I'm going to be making some changes to Stronger Coffee. First off, it will only exist here, on this site. The tumblr blog will be notified, and changed to something completely different (I hope).

I will also be linking Stronger Coffee more closely with twitter.com. I will provide a link at the end of every entry to my Twitter Profile, and my Followers on Twitter will be hearing a lot about Stronger Coffee in the weeks to come.

In an effort to normalize this big exploration on life, I will be posting on a regular schedule (finally!). I am confident that I will be able to keep to it (don't blame me if I can't). From now on, there will (probably) be a new post every Thursday morning. Please keep reading!

And, lastly, tell your friends, your Facebook friends, your Followers, your family, your disciples, your pastors, your rabbis, your president, your favorite So You Think You Can Dance contestant, and anybody else you can think of that we exist right here at: http://strongercoffee.blogspot.com

Thank you guys for being the best one to four semi-regular, kind-of readers in all of cyber-space.

May your coffee be strong, your passions electric, and your laughter easy.
-Michael

To learn more about the author, visit: http://twitter.com/MJ_Cheshire

2 comments:

  1. michael i love you simple as that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michael! So sorry--kinda forgot about your blog which is weird because I have loved reading it. I will now make it a point to check it regularly :) Love you, Maga

    ReplyDelete