Seattle, Washington, United States
For those who love coffee, poetry, art, or stories - stay. Have a cup with us.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

sunday sip: the perfect state of things

My brilliant friend Shreya (whose blog I want all of you to go read: http://stayepic.blogspot.com) alerted me to a beautiful quote.

When you realize how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky. -Buddha

That is how life is. It's difficult until we open our eyes. I've opened my eyes this week and I feel, for lack of a better word, lovely. Look, see the perfect state of things.

Then pour yourself a cup of coffee and have a nice giggle.

Join me for a cup.
-michael

1 comment:

  1. I will always and forever be in awe of the way you can put things that everyone wishes they could say into the most perfect words ever. I will have a cup of coffee with you any day :) <3

    ReplyDelete