Seattle, Washington, United States
For those who love coffee, poetry, art, or stories - stay. Have a cup with us.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

sunday sip: thinking / dreaming

I think we invented candles because their temporary luminance reminds us of our temporary breathing. I think we think too often. I think there are a thousand children dancing on a hilltop, somewhere. I think ice is a temporary state of matter. But I think heat is eternal. I think the sky has friends and the moon gets lonely. I think we feel too little. I think music is how the gods let us know they're still up there, surfing that milky ocean overhead. I think authors are the bravest human beings alive. I think laughter is omnipotent and joy is omnipresent. I think it's okay to have dreams, and that nebulas may also be colorful. I think I am myself and you are of me as I am of you.

I think I learned these things while slumbering.

Join me for a cup.
-michael

1 comment: